Tuesday 25 February 2020

Reasons Why Cresthill Capital & Mantis Funding Are Ideal Partners For Your Business

This is a well-known fact that businesses have their needs as per their size. A small business will have small needs, and vice-versa for big businesses. However, these needs can turn out to be a big and uncontrollable snowball, which becomes hard to handle if correct measures or help is not provided. Moreover, when a businessman is not blessed with heavy collaterals and a sensational credit score, then this can also take a toll on the prospect of expanding and growing the business.

So, where should a business turn for help? This is where alternative financing steps up and helps a businessman to handle these snowballs. Further, for a businessman, it feels good to have someone to share the burden and helps in smoothing the operations.

Thankfully, the presence of micro-funding firms like Cresthill Capital and Mantis Funding is turning out a blessing for the SMEs. Besides, my experience with them has been awesome, and this is the reason why I am writing this piece. When I started, there were a lot of people who heard about them. Further, with the help of a friend, I called Cresthill Capital and Mantis Funding and had a great experience dealing with them. This is something that I am going to share here:

Efficient like no one!

When I was starting out, I also heard a lot of misconceptions that going online is possibly a mistake. However, to their astonishment and my belief, joining hands with Cresthill Capital and Mantis Funding turned out to be the best decision I ever made. They were quick and efficient in their transactions, approval, and communication. It took them just 3 days to process my application and get the negotiations along with paperwork.

Easy as you like

Since I have been dealing with traditional channels before, I can say that I have not found any financial channel as easy going as Cresthill Capital and Mantis Funding yet. Rather than judging me on my credit score, they looked at my business and how well it was being maintained despite the problems that dragged me to them. They looked into my firm’s revenue pattern and its expenses. The proficient team appointed by them to get the application filled did not give me a chance to find any Cresthill Capital complaints. This was as easy as I wanted!

They dig to know what exactly you need  

As mentioned, they worked well to understand what I really want them to provide me. The fact they provided me with a deal that covered all my firm’s expenses to get it in order with a long term contract, helped me to plan my finances accordingly. They provided me with merchant cash advance services and designed the repayment as a percentage of my credit/debit card swipes.

As I said, Cresthill Capital and Mantis Funding was a blessing in disguise for me. I have really loved working with them, and I would urge you to at least contact them just to find out why they are your idle finance partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment